The Secretary General of the Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting commits to making its website accessible in compliance with Article 47 of Act° 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This Accessibility Statement is applied to atcm43paris.fr.
atcm43paris.fr is in partial conformance to the general guidelines to improve accessibility because of the non-conformance listed below.
Conformance tests conducted by the Isobar company on the entire atcm43paris.fr website found that:
- The average conformance rate of the online service is 96%, on the basis of the analysis conducted by the tool Tanaguru.
- Certain online sections do not have a heading, or have a heading that is insufficient to understand the detailed function;
- Because of erroneous language attributes, content could be vocally reproduced incorrectly;
- Pages are correctly structured with zone tags, but need to be optimized so that they can be fully used;
- PDF documents are not accessible and do not have an accessible alternative, for the most part.
These problems are being studied so that they can be corrected.
Content that is not subject to the accessibility requirement.
The following elements are exempt as they have been provided by third parties that are not under the control of the Ministry:
- The YouTube player used to play video content on the website;
- The cookies management module Tarteaucitron.
Establishment of this Accessibility Statement
Technologies used to create the website:
- CMS Drupal, version 8
User agents, assistance technologies and tools used to check accessibility
The following tools were used during the assessment:
- Chrome (plugin Axe)
- Extension Web Developer;
- Developer tools integrated in the Firefox browser;
- W3C HTML validator.
- Contrast Finder (for colour conformance)
All the website pages that were subject to conformance checks by Tanaguru.
Feedback and Contact Information
If you are unable to access a specific service or content, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in a different form.
If you inform the website manager of an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing a specific service or content and you have not received a satisfactory response:
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the delegate of the Defender of Rights in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free-of-charge, no stamp is necessary) to: Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07